Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Trade With BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet: Lindblom Letterman Auto, Hits Galore

I completed a great trade with Mike from BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet a few weeks or so ago. I sent Mike a wide variety of cards, which he already recapped here. In return, he sent me some really cool hits and other assorted goodness.

The card that started it all:


5/5

Mike also sent along three Dodgers' hits:




And to rap the hits up, a pair of UCLA Autos, with the players depicted being a mystery to me until I had the cards in my hands.


The Donnie Edwards Auto not only fits into my UCLA Hits PC, but also fits into my Chargers PC, as Donnie wore both uniforms. Edwards' signature has changed quite a bit, but in a unique and different way. Usually players shorten their signature after making the pros, but after looking up some of his autos, it appears that his signature now encompasses his full name, while these '96 sigs were a short, short version.

Just something I found interesting.

Mike sent over a number of other great cards, but I just don't have the patience to include them all. Thanks for the great cards Mike, hope you enjoyed yours and I look forward to trading again!

No comments:

Post a Comment