Friday, March 18, 2011

Trade With Cards From The Quarry: David Wright 2011 Topps Throwback Manupatch

I completed my second trade with Johnny of Cards From The Quarry fame. He sent me a couple of additions for various player collections - a Hamels, a Bruce, a '93 Gold Hershiser, and a golden and #'d Jim Edmonds the most prominent amongst them - which are greatly appreciated.

They all pale in comparison with the main course of this deal, however, as I snagged my second 2011 Topps Throwback Manupatch. The first was an Utley in a trade with Off The Wall; my newest is of my favorite non-Dodger, Mr. David Wright.


As I've said before, I don't actively seek manupatches (sorry Eric!), but I won't pass up trading for one if the price is right.

Thanks for another great trade Johnny, here's to many more!

2 comments:

  1. Guess I'm going to have to be quicker to claim any manupatches that turn up in the trade bait posts in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think people generally know to hit you up first. I got lucky this time around!

    ReplyDelete