Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Trade With Cards From The Quarry: David Wright, Heritage Style, As Matt Kemp Celebrates

I completed my third trade with Johnny, who as you all already know, runs Cards From The Quarry. You can read about the first here, and the second here. Johnny was interested in a Troy Tulowitzki 2010 Ginter relic I had acquired in a trade, and wanted to pry it away from me. It ended up being pretty easy, as he pulled this sweet David Wright black jersey swatch from a box of 2011 Heritage he opened.


Also included was this fantastic Matt Kemp card:


Look who's photobombing on the far right: Russ Martin, which of course means I'll need another copy of this card at some point.

And to finish it off, these two new additions to my small Chase Utley PC:


Thanks for the awesome cards Johnny, I appreciate it! Hope you like what you received in return, and I look forward to our next deal.

----------------------------------------------------------

I mentioned a video on Sunday. Well, the player is up. The tech guys at Unify are looking into making the video player smaller, but for the time being it's there in the upper right, in all of its' obscenely large largeness. So if you're inclined, give it a listen and let me know what you think. Positive, negative, or indifferent feedback is welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I did enjoy it, you cannot go wrong with a Tulo bat card.

    If you haven't noticed I am behind a lot on trade posts. At the rate I am going I will be able to show yours off sometime around August. I am hoping to move that estimate up a bit lol.

    word verification: diftiest (that should be a new word)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, glad the Tulo was to your liking. And yes, I did notice, but no worries. I've been in that boat before. It's not fun.

    And diftiest certainly should be a word. Patent that!

    ReplyDelete