Sunday, August 21, 2011

Trade With Justin's World: A Manupatch, A Russ Martin RC, A Heyward Chrome Refractor RC, and A New Kershaw

Justin from Justin's World and I have traded once before, which you can see right here. He expressed interest in a Sean Gallagher auto from my Super Box, and sent me some nice additions to various collections in return. A few custom cards will also eventually find their way into my collection, once they've finished experiencing the production process.

First up, a sweet Chad Billingsley manupatch.


Next, my favorite Heyward amongst a handful of J-Heys that found their way to me. Oooh, chrome and refractor-y. That's what we call WINNING. And toploader-worthy.


A new addition to my Russell Martin PC.


And finally, a Clayton Kershaw I was lacking.


Thanks for the trade Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment