Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Trade With The Diamond King: LaDainian Tomlinson Hits Make Me Smile, A Miggy, A Hanley, and A Sick Andrew Bogut Patch

I also considered titling this trade post "Hit City". I thought better of that option. Moving on. Kevin from the The Diamond King and I have dealt once before. Our first trade landed me one of my Most Wanted cards, Mike Piazza's 1992 Bowman RC. We recently completed our second swap - a hit-centric deal - and you can see what I sent him right here. He posted a bunch of bait, and I bit quickly. So, what did I receive? The four sweet cards that follow, that's what.


A sweet LT jersey relic was the first card to catch my eye, and being that LT is my all-time favorite football player, a new hit of his is always a pleasant sight. 2006 Prestige has quite the elegant design.


Next up, a really cool Miguel Cabrera bat relic from 2005 Topps Cracker Jack. Mini cards are always swell, and mini cards with a piece of game-used whatever are even better. As Topps intended with Cracker Jack, it has that old-timey feel to it. I approve.


Sticking with the Marlins theme, my first Hanley Ramirez autograph. Well, it's actually the second I've owned, but the first was traded to Wicked Ortega some time ago. I always wanted another, and now I have one. However, I will say this: if you need it Wicked, it's yours, since I really want that Longo auto you have. Let me know!


And finally, a card I could not pass up for multiple reasons. First, I'm a sucker for a sweet patch, and this bad boy is full of stitching and runs three colors deep. It is numbered 25/49, and though basketball is my fourth favorite sport and the Suns are my team, I am a fan of Andrew Bogut. Plus, it allows me to show this video, an all-time classic in my book.


Thanks Kevin for another wonderful swap! I'm sure we'll get to trading again!

1 comment: