Saturday, October 8, 2011

Trade With "é rayhahn, rayhahn": Russell Martin and Gary Sheffield Hits

I completed my third trade with Rhubarb Runner from the "I need to look this up every damn time" "é rayhahn, rayhahn". You can find our first deal here and the second trade here. I sent David some Twins - of course - highlighted by a new Joe Mauer and a Kirby Puckett jersey relic with a sweet pinstripe. My end of the deal brought with it two new relics for my collection.


The first is a sweet Russell Martin 2008 UD SP Legendary Cuts Destination Stardom jersey swatch, which makes for a nice addition to my Martin PC. I also have the 2009 version of this card.


And finally, this cool dual relic from 2002 Fleer Platinum of one of the best offensive players in franchise history. I absolutely love Fleer Platinum from any year. I'm fairly positive this is my first Sheff hit, and it features a piece of his Dodgers road greys (even though the card lists Gary as a Brave, the back specifically states the jersey piece came from his time in LA) as well as a piece of a game-used ball. It's the first ball relic I own....

Thanks as always Rhubarb!

No comments:

Post a Comment