Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Carlos Santana's Trade Was A Razor To The Heart.

I've had my eye on this card for some time, but the price was never right. That finally changed when I found an auction based out of South Korea, which almost certainly helped to hold down the final price tag of $9.01. Though I've heard stories of problems with shippers in the Far East, I wasn't going to hold someone else's issues against this particular seller, and in the end I had absolutely no trouble with the transaction.


I'm not entirely sure if this is accurate, but I've seen these listed as having a print-run of just 76. Either way, I'm happy to finally own what is basically Santana's lone (pseudo-) Dodger auto, if I stretch things a wee bit. On-card and from 2008 Razor, it's a welcome addition to my Santana Tribute Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment