Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Parks and Recreation Box Break # 2: I Happily Vote Knope!

I busted a second box of 2013 Parks and Recreation that I picked up with my holiday funds. My first box was a big help to my foil needs and provided a pair of new hits to my P&R PC. Here are the results of my second box.


Amy Poehler! The biggest draw in terms of hits from Parks and Rec is anything to do with Poehler, who plays Leslie Knope. I was very, very happy to pull a relic of her, and especially happy that it's a multi-color swatch of a dress she wore (Season 2, Episode 16).


If the above Jay Jackson as Perd Hapley autograph looks familiar, it's because I pulled the Red Ink variation in my first box that I showcased yesterday. It's a new addition though, so I'm happy to have it.

My third hit was another Mo Collins' auto, hence the lack of a scan. I've already made a deal to send it to Chavez Ravining in exchange for a Megan Mullally signature (she plays Tammy II).

I didn't pull any of the three remaining foils I needed, but unlike the first box which yielded an inordinate amount of base duplicates, I did manage to get a full base set. It was another fun and fruitful break of one of my all-time favorite products.

1 comment:

  1. I love that the picture on the card matches the swatch in the card. Looks like a cool set. You should show some of the base cards and foils too.

    ReplyDelete