Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A 1954 All-Star Photo Pack: Roy Campanella, Slabbed SGC 50!

Finding Roy Campanella cards I don't have that won't destroy my savings is becoming more challenging by the day. Thankfully oddball items exist, and today's post features one of my favorite unique Campys that calls my collection home.


I had no idea there was such a thing as an All-Star game photo pack, but eBay once again turned me on to something I simply HAD to have. The cost was just over a blaster and a half for what is one of the cooler Campy items I own. It's slabbed an SGC 50 and the photo is amazing and simple, which is often a better combination than people would expect. The catcher's gear, backwards hat, and empty stadium work really well together. Also, pretty sure Roy has a fat lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment