Monday, February 15, 2010

Favorite Dodgers

A discussion has broken out in the comments section over at Memories Of Kevin Malone regarding a person's "5 favorite Dodgers". So, here are mine, with the first two being, well, quite obvious.

1. Matt Kemp
2. Clayton Kershaw
3. Chad Billingsley
4. Jonathan Broxton
5. James McDonald

My reasons for McDonald's inclusion can be found here, in my recap of my trip to the Dodgers Caravan Event at Best Buy earlier this month. The man is comical.

The gentlemen most likely to have been my first two choices for # 5, Carlos Santana and Josh Bell, are inexcusably no longer with the organization. Always remember to thank Ned and Frank for those brilliant moves!

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to argue against your top four. My number three was Andre Ethier. He showed us he's a true major league slugger last season, and he deserves to be in the middle of the Dodgers line-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Ethier, he'd probably fall in at 6 or 7.

    ReplyDelete