Sunday, January 30, 2011

Trade With Cards From The Quarry: Chase Utley, Jay Bruce, 1989 Topps

I spotted a nice Chase Utley All-Star Game relic and a Jay Bruce shiny from 2008 Heritage at Cards From The Quarry, and Johnny and I worked out a deal. In return for the cards below, I sent him a 2010 Topps Chrome Troy Tulowitzki, a stack of '90s Donruss, some random Rockies cards, and a Todd Helton A&G jersey relic from 2009, equipped with a full pinstripe.


0947/1959

Johnny also knocked off one of the remaining cards I needed for my 1992 Donruss Dodgers Team Set, as well as nine more cards for my 1989 Topps set, which stands a mere three cards shy of completion.

Thanks again Johnny, I hope you enjoy the cards that are on their way! I look forward to our next trade....which happens to already be in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment