Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tribecards Buck-A-Box Group Break Results: Dodgers, D-Backs, Rays

I'm probably the last participant to post these. I've been sitting on the unopened bubbler for about a week.

It's that teenage laziness. Even though I'm no longer in my teens.

Anyways, as the title alludes to, I bought in for the Dodgers, Diamondbacks, and Rays over at Indians Baseball Cards (or Tribecards, I guess - same thing). This was my first ever group break, and though I've wanted to and been tempted to join others in the past, the cheap price roped me in. I of course took the Dodgers, and snagged Arizona and Tampa because they were cheap (duh) and I wanted to corner the market on potential big hits, should they pop up.

Here are my results from the break of:

(1) 1988 Sportflics Box
(1) 1990 Topps Heads-Up Box
(1) 2009 Topps Allen & Ginter Blaster
(2) 2011 Bowman Blaster

I'll show my favorites from each of my three franchises.

First up, the Dodgers.



A new Kuroda and a Chrome Allen Webster.

Next, we stay in-division with Arizona.


The Chrome Paul Goldschmidt is the card I was most excited to get. True story.


And finally, we head east and land in Tampa.


A Hellickson RC, the best of the Rays bunch.

Thanks for the fun break Dave, I look forward to more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment