Saturday, March 2, 2013

Draft Goodies From Jaybarkerfan's Junk.

I recently participated in a Card Draft over at Jaybarkerfan's Junk. The entry fee was $8 for ten rounds and my priorities were simple: autos and relics, autos and relics, autos and relics. Here's what I ended up with:


My first overall pick, and it actually fits into my collecting interests. I did not have this Longoria previously so to add a Dirtbag to the collection was vital. Everything else is more than likely available, with the exception of the Roddick. Perhaps.


Considering Roddick is one of the better tennis players to come out of 'MERICA, I might keep it. not entirely sure yet where I stand on that. The Cuddyer interested me simply because Spankee and I are in trade talks. Do you need it for your Cuddyer Collection Adam?


Three autos of meh guys. The Pondexter is numbered 050/599 and the Croshere is hand-numbered 989/5000. But hey, autos are autos.


Finally, four random relics. I love Ginter so those landed high on my list of cards to draft. The Maybin is the most appealing/interesting to me.

Thanks for the fun draft Wes!

2 comments:

  1. I believe I might actually already have two of those, but I'm not certain. I'll have to check the swatch colors.

    ReplyDelete