Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Panini Printing Progressions: Like Plates, Only Evolved (Matt Kemp Edition).

I recently embarked on a fun and affordable new rainbow for my favorite player and main collecting interest, Matt Kemp. Panini put a spin on the printing plate with Progressions parallels - which are limited to just five copies per color - and come in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black.


I was able to secure the Cyan parallel for $3.99 shipped, and it's by far my favorite of the quartet. Blue just works so damn well on Dodgers' cardboard.


The Magenta Progressions "Plate" set me back $6 shipped and has a very Mother's Day feel to it even though the card it comes from hails from the Father's Day release Panini puts out every year.


Finally, the Yellow was had for $7 with free shipping. To have 75% of the rainbow in the books for $16.99 makes me quite the happy camper. If anyone comes across the Black /5, please let me know.

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know that Panini did "plates". These are awesome looking and you got them at a great price. Sweet additions to the Bison collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brian! I'm sure there are a few Cutchs out there just waiting for ya!

    ReplyDelete