Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Landing A Jim Edmonds' Auto.

Jim Edmonds is one of my all-time favorite non-Dodgers, and I've been after his John Hancock for some time. Unfortunately, prices have been far too high for my liking. That changed when this beautiful on-card signature fell within my range.


The card depicts Jimmy in the field as a member of the St. Louis Cardinals. I'd still love to add an on-card auto of the future Hall of Famer as an Angel to complete the project. Jim has a very unique signature and is one of the more underrated players of the last twenty or so years.

5 comments:

  1. Nice, Greg.

    Edmonds' Willie Mays-esque diving catch in center field for the Angels is probably the best catch I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a sweet signature and card. He's been on my want list for a while now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange signature but cool and a great player. I have this one,
    http://canthavetoomanycards.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-trails-jim-edmonds.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an interesting signature he has. He was a great ball player during his career.

    ReplyDelete