Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'll Never Limit My Matt Kemp PC.

Another day, another affordable Matt Kemp auto in the books. I could really go for more of these days, except Kemp would be healthy in this scenario. I'm actually optimistic he will be healthy and back to his excellent offensive ways next year.


This newest Bison PC addition is numbered 06/49 and was had for under $9.50, an utter steal at any point in time. It's the 18th certified Mattycakes' auto to make its blog debut, and the on-card nature of the John Hancock coupled with a great shot of Matt more than makes up for the lack of licensing.

5 comments:

  1. There is an huge price difference but after all those who loving this. There are possibility they will not bother about the price and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually there is tremendous price differ but those who really love this they will never think about price money...mainly sports is all about the passion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am exploring this subject as part of a report I need to do on possible careers I might choose. Thank you for your post it has valuable information on this topic.

    ReplyDelete