Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Matt Kemp Appreciation Week Day 3: 2007 Topps Triple Threads Gold Triple Relic /9 (with Ethier and Weaver)

Day 3 brings us a really cool triple relic that brings to the party Andre Ethier and Jered Weaver. It's the gold parallel and is numbered 6/9 as well as being graded a 9 by BGS. The grading couldn't be any less important to me, but it didn't bump up the price of the card, so it's not something that even factored into my decision to pick up this beauty.


White swatches for Dre and Jered flank a bat slice from The Bison. I've seen maybe one other copy before, and it just slipped past me all those months ago. With that in mind, I wasn't going to let this bad boy allude me again, especially if the price remained reasonable. For under $12.50 delivered, I'd say it most definitely was wallet-friendly. It's a most welcome addition to my Kemp Collection.

2 comments:

  1. Man, that's a beautiful card. And good price for what it is, too.

    ReplyDelete