Friday, December 27, 2013

1933 Goudey Brooklyn Dodgers' Team Set Nearing Completion: Watson Clark

The day I complete my 1933 Goudey Brooklyn Dodgers' team set will be one of the best days in my collecting life. I recently took another step in that direction with the acquisition of the below Goudey of pitcher Watson Clark.


Clark was had for $10 with free shipping as the sole bidder, which is my favorite kind of auction. I may one day look to upgrade on some of these '33s. For now, the most pressing issue is finding available copies of Tony Cuccinello. Tony C. has been much harder to come by than the most expensive Dodger and other remaining member of my Needs List, Hack Wilson and his pocket-draining RC.


The back of the Watson, which is in fairly good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment