Sunday, February 2, 2014

It's Super Bowl Sunday, So Of Course I'm Posting Baseball and Hockey Cards.

It's Super Bowl time everyone! I'm looking forward to what should be a great game. With that in mind, I went the baseball and hockey route for today's post. Both pickups were cheap gets from my former LCS's eBay store.


First up, Chad Billingsley and James Loney are joined by former D-Backs Randy Johnson and Conor Jackson. Quad relics are just damn fine cards.


This is my third Kyle Palmieri auto, if I'm not mistaken. It's numbered 951/999, is an on-card John Hancock, and was a cool 99 cents. Palmieri got under Jonathan Quick's skin at the Stadium Series game at Dodger Stadium as Quick overreacted to contact initiated by one of the King goalie's own teammates; it was quite interesting to see in-person. I like Kyle's game and was happy to add another one of his signatures for the paltry sum it ran me.

---------------

Don't forget to enter into Chavez Ravining's contest to follow Dodger Penguin and get him to 50 followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment