Monday, May 5, 2014

Bear Claws and Burritos: Sorry About Your Homie....Homies!

Another week yields more of the joy that is 2014 Cryptozoic Archer! Today's 1/1 sketch was created by Mike Legan and depicts the hilarious Pam Poovey, voiced by Amber Nash. She's the H.R. Director at ISIS, and a pretty poor one at that.


I was able to land this Legan sketch from a seller who had a number of Archer cards listed. I picked up three and took advantage of combined shipping, netting each one for roughly $11 shipped. I love the detail on Legan's sketch as Pam is holding a bear claw in one hand and a burrito in the other.

3 comments:

  1. love seeing all of the Archer posts!! Although, I'm not sure if there will be any 1/1 sketches left when you are done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!

    Michael- That's my master plan haha. I still have a TON to post and just secured the centerpiece of my Archer collection!

    ReplyDelete