Friday, May 30, 2014

Lustrously Creepin'.

Let's not talk about how the Anaheim Ducks' postseason run ended. Because it should have ended with a victory in 5 games over the Los Angeles Kings. Anyhoo, here's another sweeeeeeet Ryan Getzlaf I scored from eBay for a great price.


$14.52 delivered brought this fantastic on-card silver auto into my collection of The Captain. It's numbered 08/25 and the design from Upper Deck is just nails. I especially love the action shot of Getzy in the bottom left. The left sweater piece has the makings of a second color just creeping in from the bottom and top right.


Yes. That kind of creeping.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know where that gif is from, but it's pretty funny. Can't avert my eyes from those creepers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Creep" by The Lonely Island!

    ReplyDelete