Thursday, June 12, 2014

Aziz Ansari Auto Addition: Parks & Rec.

Less than $13.50 delivered netted me the latest addition to my Parks and Recreation Collection. I've busted four boxes of this amazing product and with this latest pickup in my quest to put together the entire autograph subset, I'm down to the two most expensive cards -- Amy Poehler and Rob Lowe -- as well as a couple of the more affordable cards. Welcome to the family, Aziz Ansari.


I love me some Tom Haverford. Aziz signed all of his cards with a red pen, so it's not short-printed based on the signature color. From what I've gathered online, his base autograph is limited to 148 copies.


Tom and I are in full agreement on this one.

1 comment:

  1. Noice!

    Looks like you are gonna beat me to the complete set of autos.

    ReplyDelete