Friday, August 29, 2014

Panini Dominion RC Pen Pals: Emerson Etem and Sami Vatanen Dual Auto /99

I recently secured the below dual autograph from the Rookie Showcase Pen Pals subset of '13-'14 Panini Dominion. I've written about my love for Dominion time and time again, and for just $3.13 delivered (with most of that covered by a recent Yahoo revenue payment) it ran me just cents out of pocket. Shipping was free too.


The card pairs two of the Anaheim Ducks' better prospects in forward Emerson Etem and defenseman Sami Vatanen. It's yet another addition to my modest Etem Collection and serves as my first auto of Vatanen, the young Finnish blueliner. It's numbered /99 and thankfully, as is the case with Dominion, the design is wonderful and the John Hancocks are both on-card. The gold foil pops much more in-person.

3 comments:

  1. Dominion hockey is awesome. Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah!

    Phenomenal double on-card beauty.

    (digs my copy out...)

    Yep, I agree with you: the gold looks better in person!

    Nice pick-up, Plasch-Man!

    ReplyDelete