Thursday, November 6, 2014

Creepy Rob Lowe Lurks His Way Into My Parks and Recreation PC!

Who doesn't love them some Rob Lowe? He's a great actor, his DirecTV commercials are phenomenal, and he's tremendous on Parks and Recreation as Chris Traeger. He is LITERALLY one of the greatest individuals to ever exist. His single swatch wardrobe relic was also the last one I needed to complete the mini subset of a larger subset in Press Pass' 2013 P&R release.


While his John Hancock from the set fetches a pretty penny his single relic was never a bank-breaker. There are actually a few choices and I was holding out for a baby blue swatch but I eventually couldn't handle knowing I needed something so easily attainable and bit at the above relic. It ran me just $5.44 delivered. In terms of relics, I only need Amy Poehler's triple memorabilia card. It will be pricey and difficult to acquire, but I look forward to the challenge!

2 comments:

  1. If this is is, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Parks-and-Recreation-Amy-Poehler-Triple-Costume-Wardrobe-Relic-Card-d-41-99-/201131456635?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed45e787b, that appears to be cheaper than the others and is OBO so maybe it won't be as tough as you thought!

    ReplyDelete