Tuesday, February 17, 2015

2012-2013 Panini Prime 1/1 Yellow Printing Plate: Ryan Getzlaf

I landed this Ryan Getzlaf Yellow 1/1 Plate out of 2012-2013 Panini Prime for the low price of $6.75 delivered via eBay. It's my 12th Getzy Printing Plate and I'll happily take as many as I can get my hands on for that price.


This plate instantly caught my eye beyond the amazing price. Getzlaf sits alone on the plate as the background is washed out. The yellow really accentuates the Ducks' logo on his sweater as well as the all-important Captain's C. The Bauer on his glove is highlighted and Panini chose a photo where he's clearly surveying the ice before dishing the puck.

All in all, it's one of my favorite plates of The Captain.

7 comments:

  1. So I'm jealous?! Whatever...

    ; )

    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revisiting this post, I have to comment again: that's a gorgeous plate. One of the best I've seen and has enough presence to be a proud tribute to the "C-Man"

    ReplyDelete