Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Panini Contenders Quad Anaheim Ducks Auto: Etem, Gibson, Vatanen, Lindholm!

Picking up four autos in one fell swoop is always an enjoyable experience. This time it was less enjoyable but not because of the card I landed, but rather the major USPS issues that accompanied this purchase. Nevertheless the card found its way to me and I'm really happy to add it to multiple collections.


Emerson Etem, John Gibson, Sami Vatanen, and Hampus Lindholm were put together by the folks at Panini for this Quad Auto out of 2013-2014 Contenders, and I love the choice of players. Panini did drop the puck by not having this hard-signed, as the design is perfect for that, but such is life. Unfortunately Etem is no longer with the club -- a club that never put him in a position to succeed offensively, I might add -- but at least Gibson and Sami and Hampus remain.

If the Ducks end up trading Gibson though I will lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment