Monday, February 15, 2016

John Gibson Dominion ARP

I added another rookie John Hancock of Anaheim Ducks' goaltender John Gibson to my PC recently. It was had for less than a blaster and marks the tenth autograph of the Pittsburgh native I've gotten my hands on.


Gibby has never had a legible auto even dating back to his earliest sigs, unless there's something lurking I have yet to see. But he does inscribe his number every time and he's a fantastic goalie so I enjoy collecting him all the same. Numbered 25/99, this ARP out of 2013-2014 Panini Dominion features a gorgeous three-color patch with stitching and some sweater thrown in for good measure.


The seller included some cards as protective filler and in the middle of the small stack was this Ryan Getzlaf base card out of 2013-2014 Panini Titanium. I have no idea off-hand if I need it or not but if you send me what are essentially packing material throwaway cards and a Getzy is one of them it's getting scanned.

No comments:

Post a Comment