Friday, June 10, 2016

Matty Might Motivate Me

My posting has been sporadic at best over the last few months. That's partially because I've significantly cut down my buying but also because most nights I have zero motivation to write up a post, scan anything in, or do anything card-wise beyond skim through everyone else's posts. I'm sure that will pass but for now even cards I'd usually chase are easy to pass by without much of a second thought.


Occasionally I do nail down a PC need and I was pretty happy to win the above Matt Kemp hit recently. Not as thrilled as I've been in the past but for $10.56 delivered this dual relic/auto -- numbered 5/5 -- was too good of a deal to not take a legitimate shot at.

It's from 2016 Panini Diamond Kings and I like the combination of a two-color patch piece and a slice of lumber. Sticker autos should mostly be outlawed at this point. This is my first relic of Kemp from a Padres' uniform.

No comments:

Post a Comment