Saturday, July 16, 2016

1966 Batman Black Bat Set Additions

I wanted to give a big thanks to my great friend and coworker Mike who passed along these four new additions to my pursuit of the 1966 Topps Batman Black Bat set. The three Batman sets I'm working on are just a labor of love as the sets are supremely cool so condition doesn't matter to me as long as the card isn't so thrashed that it's unrecognizable.


Penguin Captured narrowly edges Batman Strikes! as my favorite of the quartet.


The backs of the Black Bat series are definitely the best of the bunch even though the puzzle backs of the Red and Blue series are pretty cool themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful set. Picked up a few of these a while back on COMC and was so excited to finally get them shipped to me.

    ReplyDelete