Monday, March 13, 2017

Brandon Montour Young Guns RC

A customer left behind most of a box of 2016-17 Upper Deck Series 2 Hockey. I take those opportunities to give kids who come in some free cardboard, but one card in the lot was calling my name. Thankfully my boss is a die-hard Kings' fan so he let me snag the below for my collection without any hassle.


I've really liked Montour's game in his fairly limited action so far this season. He has a great shot, moves the puck very well, is defensively-responsible, and has not looked out of place at all in his first taste of action in the show. I'm excited to see him moving forward as part of a D-group in desperate need of consistency and I'm just as thrilled to not have to shell out 5 bucks to pluck this card from eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment