Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Zack Wheat Wednesday: 1922 E122 -- PSA 2.5, Another Vintage Pickup

Three days posting in a row! What has overcome me? Today's featured card is from 1922 and is one of many American Caramel cards Zack Wheat is depicted on.

I tend to avoid fat creases across the front but it does bypass his face and the E122 issue is one I don't see very often. With the price being right, I could not resist adding another piece to my Wheat Collection. There have only been four Wheats from the set graded by PSA so I knew it could be some time before I had the chance to land one if I passed on this pretty copy.

4 comments:

  1. These awesome Wheats are fun to look at. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and oh they're a comin'! Plenty of Wheat lined up!

      Delete
  2. When a card looks this good... you don't even notice the crease.

    ReplyDelete