Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Julio Urias 2016 Topps Chrome Rookie Auto Blue /150: Newly Slabbed a PSA 10!

I don't remember when I purchased the below or for how much but I bought it ungraded and almost certainly got it from eBay. I was looking for things to submit and thought it would be a cool one to try and gem -- lo and behold, it returned to me as a PSA 10. It's a welcome addition to my modest Julio Urias Collection.


This Blue Refractor Auto -- numbered 32/150 -- pairs quite nicely with the BGS 10/10 Purple Auto numbered out of 250 I snagged in 2017.

2 comments:

  1. That's cool. I still don't have a Urias autograph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know you don't do a ton of modern but he's worth adding one to the collection for sure! Still not terribly expensive considering how good he is.

      Delete