Wednesday, January 18, 2023

(Zack) Wheat Wednesday: 1909-12 Domino Discs, PSA 4 Graded! Yes, I Bought A Second!

After not finding a Zack Wheat Domino Disc for ages I stumbled into two in fairly quick order a while back. I posted in early November about acquiring one through Clean Sweep Auctions that I sent off to PSA for encapsulation. Within months of landing the first one I came across another one on old friend eBay and could not resist picking it up for a solid price.


It was already graded a PSA 4 which helped in my decision-making process. It is also a blue front while the first I picked up is a red front. A green background on the front also exists, not to mention the various domino patterns on the reverse.


And here is said back. Another excellent Wheat addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment