Wednesday, March 15, 2023

A Little Something Different -- 1976 Marvel Super Heroes Stickers

I ended up with a big box of non-sport stuff from my days working at the card shop. If memory serves, a customer simply left the box behind and nobody much cared if I took it home with me. So I did and have not regretted doing so ever since. I was looking for stuff to grade when grading was cheap, I got a discount on it, and the market was hotter.


One of the many things I sent in on a whim was a handful of Marvel Stickers from the 1970s. I thought they would look nice slabbed up and on display down the road when I settle in at wherever I end up moving to. This Spider-Man with the fun caption of "Insects Scare Me Silly!" returned from PSA as a 5 and I could totally see my addiction-prone self (card and collectibles addictions only) having a problem stopping myself from acquiring more.

2 comments:

  1. Collected these as a kid but I always thought it was from 1974 or 1975 this was released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a 1975 release as well, wouldn't surprise me if there is also a '74 lurking.

      Delete