Monday, September 27, 2010

Four Dodgers Cards For My Personal Collection

I saw a box of Dodger singles at my local shop, and couldn't pass these four cards up for only 75 cents a piece.

The first two are from the 2009 Topps Unique Set. I already have the Matt Kemp card from this set, which I really like. That card was mentioned in my post on Dodger Day at the LA County Fair. Here are the two from this set that I bought:



The next card is the first Bowman card of former Dodger prospect Brett Wallach, who was shipped off to the Cubs in the Ted Lilly deal. Wallach's card is from 2009.


The final card is of another former Dodger prospect, this one currently residing in the Pittsburgh farm system. It's a 2008 Donruss Threads card of Andrew Lambo.

3 comments:

  1. I like.

    I'm gonna be working on picking up Kershaw and Billingsley cards during the off season. There's so much out there. What do you think of the 2010 Topps Triple Thread?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Triple Threads are nice. I've been watching box breaks of those on Youtube the last few days.

    I really like the Topps Tribute, missed out on a few of those on eBay, Kemp and Kershaw ones of course.

    I'll hopefully pick up some stuff in the offseason as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete