Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Trade With The Mojo Beard: Getting Drunk On Some New Matt Kemps.

I completed my first trade with Kevin of The Mojo Beard, which helped to finish off my Trifecta of Trades with TMB. Kevin does a great job as the now sole proprietor of TMB, and he hooked me up with some new PC cards. You can see what I sent his way here.


My first Cognac parallel, and I couldn't think of a better guy for it to be of. This is where my colorblindness bites me in the tuchus, because I can't for the life of me figure out which parallel of Kemp's Bowman Platinum card the above is. I'm going to just say it's the Emerald Parallel. I'd appreciate help though. Either way, a pair of awesome additions to my Kemp Collection.


Next up, this sweet Goudey 4-in-1 from 2009. This will head straight into my Kershaw PC, and if I snag another, then my Martin PC will see a new card added to it. In time....


And finally, this manupatch of Mr. Campanella, #'d 24/50.

Thanks for the swap Kevin!

2 comments: