Saturday, December 3, 2011

Trade With '"O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog: It's Albert Pujols, Of Course I'm Interested.

I completed my second trade with Ryan of '"O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog. It was a simple one for one swap. He posted some card show bait, and I bit quickly on the relic you'll soon see below, sending an Eddie Murray hit Ryan's way.


I don't actively seek out Albert Pujols relics - save for the occasional eBay search - but when I see 'em available and I can grab it, I do. This makes Pujols relic number five, and this particular relic is numbered 098/100 and features a very colorful red swatch. It marks the first of my three Pujols jersey swatches that has any color to it.


I love that Upper Deck is as specific about the origins of this piece of Pujols' jersey as can be. Also, they went back three years to grab this piece of an All-Star event-worn jersey, as the red swatch is from 2001 and the card is from 2004 UD Reflections.

Thanks for the swap Ryan, I'll have yours in the mail soon! Oh, and Pujols as a Dodger....a man can dream, can't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment