Sunday, December 12, 2010

Trade With "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog: Kemp, Billingsley, Manny, and 1989 Topps

I swapped Dodgers for Orioles with Ryan of "O" No!!! Another Orioles Blog. I sent along a handful of cards from his Want Lists, three of which were vintage.

Ryan took out a big chunk of my 1989 Topps needs, and knocked off a pair of the 2010 Ginter cards I need to complete the base set, short prints included. Here are some of the other goodies he sent along:

A pair of 2006 Bowman Draft Gold Rookie Cards

I love XFractors. Manny joins Mattycakes.

My Martin collection is taking off. Just like he is. Colletti you imbecile.

Love the look of this card.


2009 Polar Bear Back

Topps Chrome had insane bend to it this year. Insane.

Much thanks again for the awesome cards Ryan, I hope you enjoy what I sent in return! And our next trade will definitely include a little something extra, considering how many cards you sent me and how many cards you were able to cross off of my Want List.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I am going through my 89 doubles and then will go through my 2010 A&G doubles and see what I can come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cool, gracias. I have a handful of A&G coming in soon and some 89s, so my Want List will get itself an update in the next week at some point.

    I'll take a peek at your Want Lists and see what I've got.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some shiny goodness there. I love that Manny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw Ryan post the Manny, I had to pounce on it haha.

    ReplyDelete