Monday, January 2, 2012

The LFP 2012 Dodger Blogger Softball Tournament: Let's Hit Some Balls Around!

Who's down for a softball tournament filled with Dodger bloggers and Dodger fans? Mike, who runs the great and entertaining The Left Field Pavilion, has organized such an event, with the proceeds heading off to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank. You can find all of the details here.


If anyone who reads this blog is available and in the greater West Covina-ish area come February 11th, I'd love for you to be a part of Team Plaschke. Thus far, Jesse from Los Angeles Inspiration is the sole player on my team. I've mentioned it to a handful of my friends - and I'm hoping to join forces with readers from the other site I contribute to, ChadMoriyama.com - so hopefully we can field a team without asking Mike to put randoms on the Plaschke roster. Not that I would mind, but it's always more enjoyable to field a team with people you already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment