Sunday, October 7, 2012

Contest Winnings From Drewscards, Sports Cards Ate My Brain, and Number 5 Type Collection.

I've got a handful of packages containing contest winnings to post on today, a few of which are long overdue. First up, some awesome stuff from Drew over at Drewscards, who held a massive contest to commemorate his 1000th post. I won the Group C prize, which included some sweet Obak Football goodies, highlighted by autographs of Heisman Trophy winners Charlie Ward (#'d /50) and Andre Ware (#'d /75).


Thanks Drew, and congrats again on hitting 1000!


Next up, Scott from Sports Cards Ate My Brain (who was awesome enough to trade me my first Gerrit Cole auto) held a quick contest with the winner being the person who was hit number 5000 on his blog.


I won - making my presence known with the above piece of artwork - and my prize recently arrived along with some goodies for our next trade. Beehive rookies are sweet, and the blue Corey Perry above pops brilliantly. Thanks Scott!


And finally, I was one of five winners over at Number 5 Type Collection, and Matthew sent me the handful of Dodgers you see above. The Von Joshua headed off to Brian of Classic Card Collector, a true vintage-oriented blog I recently came across that you should all check out. Thanks Matthew!

Another big thanks to everyone for holding their respective contest and sending me some cool cards! Oh, and speaking of contests, yes, I know I still need to random a winner from my Koufax Auto contest.....I will get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment