Thursday, December 20, 2012

Just Chillin' On The Beach With An Evan Longoria Rookie Auto.

I've been jonesing for an Evan Longoria auto for a long time, as he's one of the game's elite, a guy whose game I really admire, and one of the best to come out of Long Beach State. His John Hancocks have always been just out of my price range at best, but I finally came across an affordable enough one that I took the plunge.


Beyond the price being reasonable enough, you can probably guess why it was this card I took the plunge on. The clearly visible "BEACH" across his chest makes this card a Long Beach State Dirtbags' auto, and though I still want an on-card signature of the Rays' star, this was by far the next best option, as I love minor league autos in general. You can just make out the "LB" on Longo's helmet. I may have overpaid a bit, even though there are not many of these on eBay and they're all listed for more than I paid, but that notwithstanding, I'm really happy to finally own Evan's autograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment