Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Dodgers Sent Me A Pair of Free Tickets For 2013!

I checked my mailbox a couple of days ago and found a most welcome surprise, with a return address of Elysian Park Avenue. Inside of the unassuming plain white envelope resided vouchers for two free tickets to a Dodgers' game in 2013!


I had filled out a survey at the end of 2012 with the possibility of two free tickets coming my way. I actually had completely forgotten about them so it was a nice find and I couldn't be more excited to take in an extra game this season. There are a few restrictions on when the vouchers can be used so it's off to the 2013 schedule to pick out a game. Many thanks to the Dodgers for the free tickets and to Roberto from Vin Scully Is My Homeboy for alerting me to the ticket opportunity.

4 comments: