Friday, June 14, 2013

Cornering The Corey (Seager) Market.

That's my goal, certainly. It's easier said than done nowadays with sick patches and autos and 1/1s and low-numbered parallels existing. Add in a really talented young player like Corey Seager and that he plays for a popular franchise like the Dodgers and you simply do the best you can, looking for deals along the way.


I recently found one when I came across the above Seager on-card autograph, numbered 28/40. It hails from 2012 Leaf Ultimate Draft and is part of a tremendous subset called "Heading to the Show." If it looks at all familiar, there's a good reason for that. I already have one. I couldn't pass another up though, especially since the second was cheaper than the first. It is disconcerting that his signature looks like my initials ("GZ"), but I've learned to never expect elegant John Hancocks.

2 comments:

  1. Beneficial content. Appreciate it with regard to expressing. I'm keen on the item a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete