Thursday, April 4, 2013

From North Carolina to California: Heading To The Show.

Back-to-back posts with sweet Corey Seager "rookie" signatures is where we find ourselves today as my latest Seager addition is an awesome one I was stoked to land for a great price (under $15). It combines everything I enjoy in a good piece of cardboard: a player I like, an on-card John Hancock, a limited print-run, a great design, and a closing price that's not too heavy on the wallet.


Numbered 03/40, it's a marvelous autograph of the Dodgers' stud prospect from the "Heading to the Show" subset of 2012 Leaf Ultimate Draft. The card pictures Corey in his high school garb - he attended Northwest Cabarrus High School in North Carolina - with the great state of California behind his signature. Los Angeles is pinpointed on the cardboard map and as a lifelong resident of The Golden State I very much enjoy that excellent design choice on Leaf's part.

No comments:

Post a Comment