Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Corey Seager Stars In: America!

I've been after Corey Seager's 2012 Bowman Chrome Rookie Card Auto, but it has been quite elusive and expensive. I have a particular price in mind I don't want to exceed and I don't plan on it unless I come into a windfall of cash. Until then I have to placate my desires as a modest Seager SuperCollector with other awesome cards of the Dodgers' prospect.


Today's post will highlight one such card I was recently able to nail down. Can you say 'MERICA? #MERICA y'all. I had been longing to add this sweet piece to my Seager PC for some time and eventually came upon a reasonably priced auction. I bid, not expecting to win as so often happens. But I did win, of course.


Otherwise this here post today wouldn't be able to be posted. It's a marvelous 2010 Bowman Chrome USA Baseball RC Auto with Corey in his Sunday Red, White, and Blue. I'm calling it a RC; it may not "technically" be one. Whatever. I adore it. The card is much more aesthetically-pleasing than the scan indicates, as chrome cards are tough to scan cleanly.

No comments:

Post a Comment