Thursday, October 31, 2013

2005-2006 Upper Deck Ultimate Collection Auto RC: Ryan Getzlaf

Less than a blaster netted me my newest Ryan Getzlaf. From 2005-2006 UD Ultimate Collection, it's one of the earlier Getzy signatures available. The eBay pickup marks Captain Getz Auto number 62 in my ongoing SuperCollection.


At some point in time it was sent to Beckett and came back a BGS 9 with a 10 John Hancock. The grading makes no difference to me as long it doesn't bump up the price, and thankfully it didn't this time around. This beauty is #'d 240/399.

4 comments:

  1. 62 Getz autos!!!! That's dangerously close to my Cutch auto collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm at 68 and have 1 more on the way. I think I'm going to try for 100 by next year, but I don't even know if there's that many unique autos on market.

      Delete
  3. Nice! And you can do it, I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete