Friday, December 13, 2013

Winning Combos Patches: Getz & Bobby

Anytime I can add a card to my Ryan Getzlaf Collection which pairs the Captain with former Duck and current Ottawa Senator Bobby Ryan, I jump at the chance. I was sad to see Bobby go but was at least pleased we got a very good return back for the ultra-talented winger and former # 2 overall pick.


This beaut is numbered 03/15 and features two fantastic patches of two-thirds of the dynamic RPG line that led Anaheim for a number of years. So often I'll come across Getzlaf patches that are far less patch than they should be and really need to be classified as sweater swatches, so it's nice to nab a sick dual patch of my two favorite hockey players. The card came my way for less than half a blaster.

4 comments:

  1. It's been a while since I looked at your Getzlaf collection.

    I got about halfway through it and I couldn't see the cards any more because I was too green with envy.

    Today's card is another example of why I'm so jealous. Great pickup!

    ReplyDelete