Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Loving That Kevin Love UCLA Auto.

Kevin Love is my favorite UCLA basketball alum, and the only one I really collect. He's in my top four favorite basketball players -- Shawn Marion, Steve Nash, LeBron, and Love -- and thankfully his cards are still somewhat affordable and he has a nice signature. What wasn't all that affordable was an autograph depicting him in UCLA attire. I had my eyes on a Press Pass offering, but couldn't lock anything down.


That finally changed when I landed the above gorgeous hit, numbered 038/127. It features a spectacular on-card John Hancock, a great action shot of Love, a UCLA uniform, and that sweet but subtle UCLA Bruins logo splashed across the front. It wasn't exactly cheap but it was well worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment