Monday, February 17, 2014

Trade With Chavez Ravining: Parks and Recreation Foils + Honest Abe.

I completed my first trade with my buddy Alex, who runs Chavez Ravining. I've won a few contests from Alex and we've been talking cards, Dodgers, and the like for some time, so it's nice to get our first deal done. I sent Alex a wide variety of stuff, and the meat and potatoes of what I got back is represented by the below.


25 greatly needed and appreciated Parks and Recreation base foil parallels made their way to my humble abode. My foil needs list has dwindled considerably after this deal, and my love for Parks and Rec grows stronger every day.


A Ryan Getzlaf base and Abe Lincoln round out the package. Abe is my all-time favorite President and my personal choice as our nation's greatest.

Thanks for the massive set help and trade Alex!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Thanks for your article. you have got expounded alright on this, I even have thought that it had been valuable and it'll be very helpful. It will be a guide for people who are looking for the cable one internet plans for Home and business internet.

    ReplyDelete