Thursday, March 13, 2014

Trade With The Dutch Card Guy: The Sickest Kershaw, Joc Pederson's Auto, and I WANT YOUR GINTER.

I completed my first trade with Jeroen from The Dutch Card Guy. After winning a card in a contest he held, I took a look at his trade bait and a number of Dodger goodies jumped out at me. We worked out a great deal which allowed me to add these beauts to my collection.


Kid K! It may be hard to see, but this beautiful patch/triple bat Quad Relic from 2013 Topps Museum Collection is numbered 22/25. Yes, that would be 22 as in Clayton's uniform number. I would have wanted the card anyways because, well, look at it, but the numbering did make it a tad more appealing.


Joc! The above REF RC auto, numbered 002/500, is my first hit of the Dodgers' top outfield prospect. I still think there's a fairly good chance Pederson is dealt before ever playing in a major league game with the club, but no matter what transpires, I'm glad to finally own his John Hancock after a few failed eBay attempts.


A brand new Russell Martin is up next. It's so nice of Upper Deck to put "CATCHER" in bold print, as I never would have guessed from the picture alone.


A bunch of random Dodgers were included, and I scanned in my favorites. The Kirk Gibson is of course legendary and spectacular.

Finally, Jeroen also knocked off six Across The Years I needed for my 2013 Allen & Ginter quest. I would love to finish off all of my Ginter needs soon, so if anyone has what I need please let me know and we'll work out a trade.

Thanks for the fantastic trade amigo!

5 comments:

  1. That is a nice Kershaw. I've never noticed the quads having bat and patches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great trade! I like the Kershaw as well. As for you Ginter wants, I have some you need. Here's my list of Ginter trade bait: http://fanofreds.blogspot.com/2013/08/2013-topps-allen-ginter-for-trade.html

    Shoot me an email if you have anything that could help with my sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like the cards and thanks for the trade !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dudes!

    Chris- I'll take a look!

    ReplyDelete